Rescheduled for 2022
Tullamore DEW Visitors Center
• Kylemore Abbey
• Killary Catamaran Cruise
• Connemara Marble
• Cliffs of Moher
• Ladies View on the Ring of Kerry
• Blarney Castle
• The Viking Triangle
• Walking Tour of Waterford City
• Kilkenny Castle
• Rock of Cashel
Kylemore Abbey, Connemara, County Galway
For guests traveling on our group escorted tours, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected throughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continously throughtout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all approriate safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits.
The Ireland "Safety Charter" check mark is displayed by tourism businesses that have committed to implement and uphold stringent guidelines for COVID-19 health procedures as developed by Failte Ireland, The National Tourism Development Agency of Ireland.