Annette Foley Tour
Sept 15– 24, 2022
per person sharing. Land only*
Back to my Roots Tour of Ireland hosted by Annette Foley
Guinness Storehouse • Irish National Stud • Tullamore DEW Distillery • Kylemore Abbey • Killary Fjord Cruise • Cliffs of Moher • Jaunting car ride with Killarney Lake cruise •
Blarney Castle & Woolen Mills • Newgrange
Cliffs of Maher
For guests traveling on our group escorted tours, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected throughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continously throughtout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all approriate safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits.
The Ireland "Safety Charter" check mark is displayed by tourism businesses that have committed to implement and uphold stringent guidelines for COVID-19 health procedures as developed by Failte Ireland, The National Tourism Development Agency of Ireland.