Tara O'Grady's Wellness Tour in Ireland
Sep 10–19, 2022
Experience Ireland with singer-songwriter Tara O'Grady, author of Migrating Toward Happiness, the inspirational memoir that reveals how to awaken your soul's blissful state of being.
This will be a wellness tour for those who feel they need to rejuvenate in a mystical place that inspires their spirit. Discover how Ireland can ignite your imagination, creativity, and purpose. Nurture yourself in restorative spas. Stay in luxurious castle accommodations in tranquil settings. Awaken your senses through journaling, nutrition, meditation, yoga, sound healing, animal encounters, nature walks, the arts, and visits to Japanese gardens and sacred grounds. Learn to bring balance back to your life. Connect with the land, the lakes, and the local wildlife on a deep level.
Ireland is a place where the veil between worlds is thin, where the energy of the earth can transform your entire being, where ancient stones whisper their secrets, where you feel like you have finally come home.
Half-day Yeats Tour with expert Damien Brennan • Lissadell House • Attend Yoga class at Ard Nahoo Yoga Studios • Walking Tour of Cong • Watch a screening of The Quiet Man movie made in 1952 at the Cinema in Ashford Castle • Hawk Walk at Ashford Castle • Irish National Stud & Japanese Gardens • Newgrange & The Hill of Tara
For guests traveling on our group escorted tours, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected throughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continously throughtout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all approriate safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits.
The Ireland "Safety Charter" check mark is displayed by tourism businesses that have committed to implement and uphold stringent guidelines for COVID-19 health procedures as developed by Failte Ireland, The National Tourism Development Agency of Ireland.