Musical Tour to Ireland
May 14–24, 2023
Titanic Belfast • Giant's Causeway • Touring the Inishowen Peninsula • Doagh Famine Village Donegal Slieve League cliffs • Glencar Waterfall • The Shed Distillery • Athlone Castle • Taylor’s Three Cabaret • EPIC Museum • Trinity College & The Book of Kells • Guinness Storehouse •
Musical Performances by Gerry Finlay
Giant's Causeway, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
For guests traveling on our group escorted tours, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected throughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continously throughtout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all approriate safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits.
The Ireland "Safety Charter" check mark is displayed by tourism businesses that have committed to implement and uphold stringent guidelines for COVID-19 health procedures as developed by Failte Ireland, The National Tourism Development Agency of Ireland.