Italy w.Tara O'Grady & Amy Lloyd
The Art of Dreaming in Tuscany
April 14–22, 2023
Have you ever dreamed of exploring Tuscany like a native? Poets and painters have been inspired by nature's bounty across Italy for
centuries. You too can get a taste of the real Tuscany in this very unique tour that will help you connect to the language of the soul, while
eating your share of pasta, gelato and wine.
Join dream workers Amy Lloyd and Tara O'Grady as they guide you on this curated journey through creative dream work. No artistic
experience is necessary during this self-exploration retreat in Italy at a thermal spa resort in a poet's historic villa in the heart of Tuscany.
Only your curiosity and adventurous spirit is required. As members of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, Amy (a
visual artist) and Tara (a songwriter and author) will guide you through the symbolic territory that dreams represent. Leonardo da Vinci
dreamed humans could one day fly. His countless sketches led to that reality for all of us to experience today. This is why our dreams are
so important. This is why we are going to explore the art of dreaming in Tuscany, all the while experiencing the best that Italy has to offer.
Garfagnana Valley ofTuscany
For guests traveling on our group escorted tours, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected throughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continously throughtout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all approriate safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits.
The Ireland "Safety Charter" check mark is displayed by tourism businesses that have committed to implement and uphold stringent guidelines for COVID-19 health procedures as developed by Failte Ireland, The National Tourism Development Agency of Ireland.