Joanie Madden Tour
Northern Bound Tour of Ireland with Joanie Madden
Sept 16–23, 2024
Per person - *Land only
$799 Single Supplement — Limited!
Welcome to Ireland! Our group will gather at Dublin Airport at 10AM, where you’ll be met by your hosts Joanie Madden and Mary Coogan along with your Coach Driver.
Mountains of Mourne •
St. Patrick’s Centre •
Mount Stewart Gardens •
Titanic Experience •
The Giant’s Causeway •
Bushmills Distillery •
Johnny Joe’s Pub •
Glens of Antrim •
Seamus Heaney HomePlace •
Glenshane Country Farm •
Derry City Tour •
Glenveagh National Park •
Leo’s Tavern •
Donegal Bay Water Cruise •
Ceol agus Craic (Music and Fun)
For guests traveling on our group escorted tours, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected throughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continously throughtout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all approriate safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits.
The Ireland "Safety Charter" check mark is displayed by tourism businesses that have committed to implement and uphold stringent guidelines for COVID-19 health procedures as developed by Failte Ireland, The National Tourism Development Agency of Ireland.