Joanie Madden Tour
June 28–July 6, 2022
per person sharing.*
Joanie Madden's Musical Tour to Ireland
Fantastic Entertainment Every Night • Kilkenny City Walk • Glendalough • The Rock of Cashel • Cobh Heritage Center • The Beara Peninsula • Garnish Island • Jaunting Car ride through Killarney National Park & Scenic lake cruise • Slea Head Drive Dingle • Willie Clancy Traditional Music Festival • Cliffs of Moher Boat Cruise
For guests traveling on our group escorted tours, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected throughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continously throughtout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all approriate safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits.
The Ireland "Safety Charter" check mark is displayed by tourism businesses that have committed to implement and uphold stringent guidelines for COVID-19 health procedures as developed by Failte Ireland, The National Tourism Development Agency of Ireland.