Kathleen Maloney Tour
April 22–May 1, 2022
per person sharing. Land only*
The Journey Home
with Kathleen Maloney
Walking tour of Galway •
Kylemore Abbey •Killary cruise with an irish coffee •Ferry to the Aran
Islands •Food tour of Inis Mor including tastings •Cliffs of Moher •Tour of Dingle Distillery •Sheepdog
demonstation • Traditional Horse Drawn Jaunting Car through Gap of Dunloe and Boat Ride on the
Lakes of Killarney •Walking tour of Kinsale including visit to Garden of Remembrance •Traditional Irish
Music Performance •Powerscourt Estate and Waterfall •Kilmainham Gaol •Arbour Hill
For guests traveling on our group escorted tours, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected throughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continously throughtout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all approriate safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits.
The Ireland "Safety Charter" check mark is displayed by tourism businesses that have committed to implement and uphold stringent guidelines for COVID-19 health procedures as developed by Failte Ireland, The National Tourism Development Agency of Ireland.